We are re-opening doors for students K4 & older every Monday-Thursday 4:30-6:00pm, June 29-August 13.
CLICK HERE for details & registration form.
- Grab & go meals will be provided each Monday through Friday at The Center from 11:30- noon in partnership with Midland Schools, as well as fun resources, such as books, craft kits, games, movies, puzzles and more through the end of June.
- Each Tuesday from 5:00-6:00pm, boxes of fresh produce will be distributed in our parking lot. We will also be delivering to the elderly and shut-ins.
- Communicycle will be open in our parking lot on Wednesdays 6:00-8:00pm starting July 1
- We WILL have our food bank on August 10 from 5:30-7:00pm only & will be distributing bags of food in the parking lot with First Baptist's paper product bank.
- We WILL be having clothing donation sorting & give-aways in the parking lot on Saturday, August 8 at 9:30am & Monday, August 10 at 5:30pm.
- We can now accept donations of clothing or toys as well as donations of non-perishable food items, brand new games/cards or financial gifts.
- Our computer lab is available to any who need it by appointment & it is a site for residents to participate in the census
- Our tutors are available to virtually assist any student who needs extra help.
CLICK HERE for our Guidelines for Re-opening
To equip and empower generations through Christ!
Jen Miller, Executive Director
Cory Miller, Program Director
Board of Directors:
Josh Diamond, President
Scott Portonova, Vice President
Mallori Diamond, Treasurer
Laura Furtado, Secretary
Dr. Jeannie Bingle
Our volunteers are the backbone of The Center!
Want to join our team in equipping & empowering
generations through Christ?